Schonstedt™ underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 40 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what youâ€™re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- 85% of the Surveyor market canâ€™t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. Both provide audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locatorâ€™s tip is held directly over the target.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Sensitive
- Audio Output
- 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFluxÂ® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
|Input Power||Supplied by two alkaline 9V batteries|
|Battery Life||40 hours (intermittent usage)|
|Output||Approximately 40 Hz idle tone in speaker. Tone frequency increases (or decreases) with gradient-field intensity.|
|Weight||Approximately 2.5 lb (1.13 kg)|
|Operating Temp||-13Â° to 140Â°F (-25Â° to 60Â°C)|
|Overall Length||42-5/16 in. (107.4 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||34-1/2 in. (87.6 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||20 in. (50.8 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, modular all solid state in aluminum casing|
GA-52Cx Standard Equipment
- Carrying Case (p/n: 206038)
- 2 x 9V Alkaline Batteries (in unit) (p/n: B11013)