Schonstedtâ€™s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 30 years. They are designed to withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what youâ€™re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- Audio signal and 3-digit LCD readout 85% of the Surveyor market canâ€™t be wrong.
The GA-72Cd Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. It provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locatorâ€™s tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd has the option of nulling or peaking.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on both locators. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Rugged
- Most Popular for UXO and Demining Applications
- Audio & Visual Output
- Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
- Choice of Two Audio Modes: Peak or Null response
- 4 Levels of Sensitivity
- 3-digit LCD readout
- Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
- No response to aluminum, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFluxÂ® sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
The GA-72Cd-ML is designed specifically for military use. Click here to learn more at www.FINDUXO.com
|Audio Output||Switch at â€œAâ€ Signal increases or decreases in volume with gradient-field intensity|
Switch at â€œBâ€ Signal increases or decreases in frequency with gradient-field intensity.
|Video Output||Digital readout and expanding bar graphs indicate polarity (+ or-) and relative|
strength of the magnetic field.
|Input Power||Supplied by two 9V lithium batteries|
|Battery Life||60 Hours (intermittent usage)|
|Battery Check||4-segment LCD BATT indicator|
|Output||Approximately 40 Hz audio tone on speaker.|
Tone frequency increases or decreases with gradient-field intensity.
|Weight||Approximately 2.5 lb (1.14 kg)|
|Operating Temp||-13Â° to 140Â°F (-25Â° to 60Â°C)|
|Overall Length||34.5 in. (87.6 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||21 in. (53.3 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||14 in. (35.6 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, all solid state, polycarbonate & ABS casing|
All GA-72Cds are shipped from the factory with the Audio Output Switch set to â€œBâ€. This provides an audio signal that is always present. If you prefer not to hear a signal until the locator is within detection range of a target, set the switch to â€œAâ€.
GA-72Cd Standard Equipment
- Carrying Case (p/n: 302145)
- 2 â€“ 9V Lithium Batteries (in unit) (p/n: B11014)
The following accessories are available to meet every locating need.
- Headset (p/n: H30006)