This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
00A Compuload Backhoe Weighing System Scale for your front end loader section of your Backhoe can save time and money by turning weighing into a one-step operation. The weighing system is built into the front end loader section of your Backhoe hydraulic lift lines. So, you get an accurate weight reading simply by lifting the front bucket at constant RPM past the speed sensor. It eliminates the need for loaded trucks to run over the weighbridge only to turn around if they are overloaded or under loaded. The machine operator can control all the weighing operations from a scale terminal mounted in the cab.
1. Helps you confirm to the Chain of Responsibility laws ensuring you do not overload trucks.
2. Ensures you gain the maximum effecticany within your operation etc by reducing truck movements and loading correctly thus increasing your efficiency. No more weighbridge turn arounds.
3. Four models to choose from depending on requirements from Basic to Highly Advanced options with data storage management and USB downloading capabilities. Plus, two NMI approved systems.
4. A Compuload Front End Loader weighing system will pay for itself quickly by reducing loader movements saving fuel, tyres, general maintenance and with the correct loading of Trucks. In short your operation will be become more efficient & profitable.
5. It's Australian made.
Why do I need an On Board Weighing System?
– prevent truck turnarounds at the weighbridge, reducing cycle times.
– Achieve more consistent loading results from the machine operators.
– Chain of responsibility laws means everyone is now responsible for the safe loading of goods, thus avoiding overloading fines.
– Reduce transportation costs by avoiding overloading and unnecessary trips caused by under loading.
– Eliminate double handling of material loading correctly the first time.
Introducing the lasted in On Board weighing technology. The new Compuload CL6000 series load weighing indicator is designed for a wide variety of On Board weighing applications. This sophisticated and versatile product incorporates the latest in microprocessors to simplify operation and provide accurate results. The 100mm x 80mm extra large dot matrix backlight liquid display provides a clear readable display in all conditions. The large keypad in conjunction with the new easy to follow “on display messages” makes the CL6000 extremely operator friendly.
Proven and Dependable
Compuload weighing systems have proven themselves in all types of applications and environments since 1989 with 1000’s of satisfied users. The modern and careful design of the Compuload CL6000 ensures continuing operation, even in the harshest of environments. Great care has been taken when designing the new Compuload CL6000 to provide high reliability and operation over a wide temperature range.
The new Compuload CL6000 series scale combines precision individual weight readings, sub totals and grand totals. A selection of weighing modes allows the instrument to be configured to suit the characteristics of the machine. With optional printing, data management and data down loading options.
Compuload pre sale and after sales support since our inception in 1989, makes us a leading provider in On Board Weighing solutions to industry. Great after sales service is as close as a telephone call away.
Data Storage, Printer and USB Downloading Options
Storage of data against Customer, Product and Truck. These fields can be customised to suit the application if required. This stored data can be printed to the optional Compuload CL4070 compact printer which is connected to the CL6000 via the RS232 communications port. It will deliver instant, time and date stamped hard copies of all weighing information, including your Company name, Date and Time on the first three lines, and then showing individual buckets and running accumulative sub totals and grand total. This will enable traceability of inventory, proof of loading and increased productivity. When activated with the Data Storage option this will allow you to download all records or selected files to the supplied USB Flash drive for simple data transfer to your PC. These files will open with a spreadsheet software program enabling you to have electronic copies of your weighing files.
Display: 100mm x 80mm, Graphic LCD 160 x 128 pixels, High Contrast
Character Size: Up to 20mm high digits for main weight display
Illumination: Programmable LED Backlights for Display and Keyboard
Keyboard: Tactile feel backlit silicon, with 23 keys including 10 Alpha Numeric and 5 user programmable keys
Power Supply: 12 to 24 volts DC
Supply Current: 180mA @ 12v, 90mA @ 24V Typical
Memory: Inbuilt non volatile memory, retains configuration and calibration data without power
Temp Range: -10ºC to + 50ºC
Input: 0.3 to 40m V/V Pressure Transducer
Connectivity: RS232, CAN Bus, USB Host Port
Accuracy: ± 1% Typical
Mounting: Adjustable Ram bracket
Dimensions: 161mm Wide x 250mm high x 50mm deep
Enclosure: ABS Plastic with “O” Ring seal
Options: Compuload CL4070 Printer USB downloading
Why Choose Compuload:
• Manufactured under ISO9001
• Reputation for easy to use but accurate weighing with reliability
• Excellent pre sales and after sales service